- Kompletní specifikace
- G&W TW-368TNení skladem22 800 Kč18 843 Kč bez DPH
The former part of the use of non-negative feedback of low distortion of the tube + FET to do pre-amplification.
2. Using 6N1 (6DJ8, ECC88) tube input to do a common cathode voltage amplification.
3. Hitachi 2SK216 field effect transistor for the former class current output.
4. Before the input signal line using the US monster signal line.
5. Amplifier Each channel uses two US low-distortion BTL LM3886T balanced output form of push-pull output.
6. Power supply part of the Panasonic 18000 micro-law / 50V electrolytic capacitor for the main power supply filter.
7. The use of high-quality imported core 600W toroidal transformer.
8. The use of fever-type 27 ALPS potentiometer.
9. Pre-class and amplifier parts are 70-micron-thick copper foil circuit board.
10. With two relays, respectively, as the protection of each channel output, the audio separation greatly improved.
11. Internal strictly in accordance with one point grounding wiring, with output short circuit over-current, mid-point drift and other improve the protection circuit.
Input Sensitivity: 220 mV
Output power: 150 watts +150 watts (6 ohms, RMS)
Harmonic distortion: 0.05% (50 watts, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
Signal to noise ratio: 100 dB (A-weighted)
Frequency response: 5Hz ------ 242KHz (-3dB)
Machine size: 430mm (width), 410mm (depth), 120mm (height)
Machine weight: 17kg