G&W TW-F230 Class A
- Kompletní specifikace
- G&W TW-F230 Class ANení skladem26 200 Kč21 653 Kč bez DPH
TW-F230 2015 Features:
1. the former class with the world's lowest distortion LME49990 op amp. resolution. resolution. sophistication. transparency. high and low frequency extension of hard quality to a very high standard
2. at the cost of using two ROE antique gold capacitors. so that sound more full and full
3. the amplifier output power tube with peak current up to 7A Hitachi name tube 2SK1058 / 2SJ162 FET to ensure adequate power output. even in the face of low sensitivity of the flat headphones. but also stroll.
At the same time TW-F230 2015 is still on the basis of the original to further optimize the circuit design. transparency and harmonic performance to further enhance. Based on the above materials and circuit optimization. TW-F230 2015 voice resolution and transparency in the hard quality has a uncompromising modern. in the sound also has a rich full of tradition. is a blend of traditional and Modern sound; at the same time thanks to abundant power output. making TW-F230 2015 sound at the end of the more tough. dynamic tyrannical. the expression of the sound is bold and unrestrained. without euphemism. without loss of delicate. retractable. majestic The atmosphere. there is a sense of stability and sense of weight.
If you want to briefly describe the TW-F230 2015 sound. that is: rich. unrestrained. the atmosphere.
TW-F230 2015 for what headphones
TW-F230 2015 also has high-voltage swing and high current output capability. suitable for high impedance headphones. low sensitivity headphones. large diaphragm size requires a strong control of the headset. such as:
1. Sennheiser and Baia high impedance series headphones
2. AKG K701. K702 and other generations of low-sensitivity low-sensitivity series headphones
3. HIFIMAN and Audeze flat headphones
4. SONY Z7 and other large diaphragm headphones 70mm
TW-F230 2015 technical parameters:
1. Input Sensitivity: 150mV
2. Frequency response: 5Hz ~ 300KHz (-3dB)
3. Signal to noise ratio: 110dB (A-weighted)
4. Harmonic Distortion: 0.0015% (VRMS: 10V; 1KHz)
5. Output power: 2 × 30W (8Ω. 20Hz ~ 20KHz)
6. Adaptation headphone impedance :. 8Ω ~ 600Ω high-end headphones and speakers
7. Machine size: deep 270 × width 220 × high 130mm
8. Machine weight: 7Kg